Functionality Test Page
Below you will find a linked listing of our modules, a brief description of their purpose, and links to CivicPlus best practices where appropriate:
- Alert Center - Get immediate announcements for important information such as warnings of natural disasters.
- Archive Center - Find all date-based documents, such as budgets, reports, and newsletters.
- Calendar - Look for upcoming organization and department events.
- Carbon Calculator - Estimate your carbon emissions and take action by going on a carbon diet.
- Citizen Request Tracker - Submit concerns, complaints, and problems to the organization.
- Community Voice - Interact with your government and with other citizens by suggesting initiatives, posting ideas, and participating in conversations around community proposals.
- Document Center - Browse through all organizational documents, forms, applications, and brochures.
- ePay - Make online bill payments or purchases here.
- Facilities - View available facilities and their amenities.
- FAQs - Find answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- Form Center - Complete and submit some of the most commonly requested forms.
- Forms - Complete and submit Citizen Request Tracker forms.
- Jobs - Browse job openings, download an application, or email your resume.
- News Flash - Find current organizational news and press releases.
- Notify Me - Sign up to receive notifications about Organization updates.
- Opinion Poll - Take informal surveys and immediately see the results and statistics.
- Quick Links - Find links to related local, state, and national websites.
- Staff Directory - View contact information for all organization staff and departments.
Read the Governor's Order issued today, July 2, 2020. Executive Order Regarding Use of Face Coverings
The section of trail between the park and Dashwood Court will be complete by July 30, with construction of toe walls and limestone fascia being the last items. Read on...
To prevent the spread of COVID 19, park facilities are closed. The trail and field may be used if care is taken to socially distance. Thank you for helping us #PlayItSafe.